Agri Project Report
- India’s No.1 Service Provider
- 5000+ Projects Reports Delivered
- All agriculture Project Report
- Project Report created by expert’s .
Click on NLM Scheme
A detailed project report is a very extensive and elaborative outline of a project, which includes essential information such as the resources and tasks to be carried out in order to make the project turn into a success.
The following points play an essential role in deciding whether a project turns into success:
Contents of a detailed project report
A detailed project report must include the following information:
- Brief information about the project
- Manufacturing procedure adopted
- Technical knowhow/ tie-ups.
- Management teams for the project.
- Details of land, buildings, plant, and machinery
- Details of infrastructural facilities (power, water supply, transport facilities etc.)
- Raw material requirement/ availability.
- Effluents produced by the project & treatment procedures adopted.
- Labour requirement and availability.
- Schedule of implement of the project.
- Project cost.
- Means of financial projects.
- Working capital requirement/arrangements made.
- Marketing and selling arrangement made.
- Profitability and cash flow estimates.
- Mode of repayment of loans
- Government approvals. Local body consents and statutory permissions
- Details of collaterals security that can offer to the financial institutions